Scuderia Tor Vergata, after the good results of the past season, is ready to get back into play. The team is looking for students full of passion, enthusiasm, and desire to do.
Take the opportunity to grow in the exciting world of Formula SAE:
Join our team!
The new members will have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge and develop new ones.
We are looking for:
– Engineering Students (Mechanical, Electrical, Energetics, Computer Science, Automation, Management, Medical) with a good knowledge of:
- CAD Modelling
- Data Analysis
- FEM Analysis
- CFD Analysis
- Programming Language
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
For Design and Production of:
– Economics Students or other faculties with skills in:
- Web Marketing
- Business Plan
- Brand Engagement
- Graphic Design
- Competitors Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Download the Format 1 for Design and Production, Format 2 for Business and Administration
- Fill it in and rename it by replacing your name, surname and serial number with your data and save it in .pdf format (example “name_surname_serialnumber.pdf”);
- Send the completed form to our Mail firstname.lastname@example.org inserting the subject “STV Application/Faculty” (example “STV Application/Engineering”)
The application can be submitted starting from October 15th 2018 until 11.00 pm on November 1st 2018
You will be contacted for the second selection phase which involves the support of a test that will be held on 6th and 7th November 2018
The test will focus on Parts GR, AD, DR, IN, S of Formula SAE Rules 2019
(Formula SAE Rules www.fsaeonline.com)
Passing test gives access to an interview for the verification of the required skills.
The interviews will be held from 12th to 16th November 2018